Business deals and relationships sometimes falter, and occasionally, fail. Tealstone Law is there to provide targeted guidance to business and individuals when expectations are not met. Tealstone Law works collaboratively with its clients to develop cost-effective and results-oriented strategies to achieve client’s goals.
Tealstone Law represents businesses in contract disputes with suppliers and purchasers, when goods or services fail to meet requirements or payment terms are not satisfied. Tealstone Law represents individuals and businesses in connection with business break-ups, including addressing unfair competition, fraud, and oppression issues. We represent businesses in collection matters, fraudulent transfer actions, wire transfer disputes, and UCC issues. We also represent landlords and tenants in real estate disputes.
Some of the commercial litigation experience we have includes:
- Bankruptcy – business creditor representation, health care provider representation
- Real Estate Litigation – Leasing, licensing, occupancy
- Collection Matters – Lender representation, fraudulent transfer actions, wire transfer disputes, UCC issues, loan workouts, lender liability claims
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Dissolution – including adversarial dissolution
- Business Counsel regarding HR, information theft, electronic information security, reporting obligations
- Business Contract Dispute Resolution
- Federal and State Statutes – including Telephone Communications Protection Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act